CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Drew's Christmas Program





Drew attends a private special needs school and yesterday was their Christmas program. His district school cancelled, so his aide and driver didn't work. She is employed by our home district. Anyway, the Nicholas School did not cancel, but were on a two-hour delay. I drove him in for the Christmas program.

My sister's son Kyle also goes to the Nicholas School. In attendance were:

me, Eric and Blake
my mom
my mother and father inlaw
my niece Jennifer
my sister and brother inlaw
my brother inlaw's parents
Kyle's children's pastor and a friend of mine and my sister

We had quite a crew. It was held in the cafeteria. We took our places at a long table along the wall. When the children came in, they performed on the opposite wall. Oops! Picked the wrong spot. Thankfully it is a small cafeteria, and we could still see. Eric liked that he could stand up with the camcorder. I snuck around the side and sat on the floor with Blake in about the second row so I could take pictures.

They sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas, where they stomped their foot for figgy pudding. It was cute. Then they sand All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, and Drew's favorite, The Twelve Days of Christmas. He was Eight Maids a'Milking. He had to hold up a card with the number eight on it. He participated more this year than he ever has before.

After the performance, we had a luncheon. Everyone was supposed to bring in a covered dish. Since we had so many people, I brought two dishes. It was a nice time. After lunch, we showed my inlaws and niece around Drew's school.

0 comments: