CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Eavesdropping

So I was walking past my closed bedroom door, and heard Drew and Eric talking. Drew had gotten into bed with his daddy. I stopped for a second and listened.

Drew: Daddy, help you!
Eric: What?
Drew: I need the blue.(blanket) Help.
Eric: That's yellow
Drew: No, the blue. Yes.
Eric: Golly gee WILIKERS! (groans) You are just like your mother. You steal all the blankets!
Drew: (laughs) Yeah..

lol! That's what you get for eavesdropping.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Glad I'm not the only one that eavesdrops!

Compliments of the season from me and mine to you and yours.
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

Merry Christmas to you and all of your boys!

Love,
Christine