CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Almost like the Pioneer Woman



I am a loyal reader of The Pioneer Woman. I am fascinated by her life. Check her out if you have time. Be warned, though, you will get sucked in.

Anyway, Eric and my brother-in-law Tony butchered a hog last week. They sent some of the sausage they put in casings to a friend who knows how to smoke it. Said friend called and said it was ready. Eric picked it up, and we cut it and packaged it. I thought, wouldn't some of my blog readers find this interesting? I'm almost like the Ree, the Pioneer Woman!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Kristie,
ONE of the MOST INTERESTING LOOK ON YOUR FACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
NOT SURE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND!
1) "HOW CRAZY IS THIS?
OR
2) "YES, THIS MY PART OF THE JOB! SO TAKE A PICTURE,THIS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS!

Mark said...

Kristie,
ONE of the MOST INTERESTING LOOK ON YOUR FACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!
NOT SURE WANT TO THINK IS ON YOUR MIND.
"HOW CRAZY IS THIS?
OR
"YES, THIS MY PART OF THE JOB! SO TAKE A PICTURE,THIS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THIS!