CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I tried on my wedding dress

So I tried my wedding dress on. It still fits. Ok, so actually I had to suck my stomach in to get it zipped up. But the zipper didn't bust when I exhaled, so that counts. I think my dress doesn't fit the style for Trash the Dress. It was nine years ago, and is waaay poufy and frou frou. Not like a lot of these flowing, ethereal gowns that are popular today. I think if I did this, it might look weird.

When looked at myself in the mirror in that huge dress, I thought, What was I thinking? Was this dress so huge in 1999? Anyway, there was no mistaking who the bride was! lol. Actually, I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and it was the perfect dress for me at the time.

Look at it. Can you imagine me playing in a fountain wearing this?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo you do yourself a disservice, that's not too poofy at all.
Best wishes

Shoeaddict said...

Kristie, I think you should contact one of the photographers. They can help you. Also, you can contact Andie at Sweet.Southern.Spirited (www.sweetsouthernspirited.blogspot.com) I think one of them will have a great idea.

Also, awesome that you fit in the dress.