CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bananas make things better

So, as always, Blake was running around in his Pull Up. He climbed up on the chair in the dining room and stood up on it. He slipped and fell forward and hit his hip on the table. Of course, I came running to his aid, offering my "mommy-to-the-rescue" plan. You know, hugs and kisses and a cold washcloth on the owie. Does any of this impress my child? Nope, he looked at me through his tears and said, "I wanna hey-bana." I got one and peeled it for him and handed it over. He took it and walked away, taking a big bite, tears and owie forgotten. Who needs mama when there are bananas in the house?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..ya know your child is turning into a man when he needs food instead of mom :)

fragilemom said...

I hope my drama queen requests bananas soon!