CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Birthday cake for breakfast

yum! My mom made a pineapple upside down cake for me for my birthday. It was so good! Mom and Dad and my sister Kelly and her family came over. And, because I am such a child who loves my birthday, I'll share some pictures:




Showing my nephew my card that plays "Brick House" It was funny when Eric started singing, "She's mighty-mighty"


Hugging my niece Danielle for the homemade card she made for me on the bus.


Cake time

Blakey loves cupcakes!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great birthday!! (Happy Belated Bday BTW :) ). Blake and the cupcake is too darn cute.

Jen said...

Birthday parties are fun; you even got a special cake! For us, 4 out of 6 of ours are in September (7,19,20,21) We didn't do a very good job of spreading out the partying. ~Enjoyed the pictures~ Blake looks like he's seriously into that cupcake!

Chris said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! ! !