CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Just Call Me Wonderwoman

That's what Eric calls me. The other title I came up with was "Sometimes I amaze myself". After Blake being awake half the night, he and I both fell asleep aroung 5:30am. I barely heard the alarm clock go off at 6:30. Blake woke up at 7:15 and started yelling for me. When I realized what time it was, I flew out of bed. We had thirty minutes until Drew would get picked up for school. I'll spare you all the gory details, but in a half hour, I got Drew out of bed, bathed, dressed, fed,packed his lunch, and got him off to school. Not to mention dealing with a tantruming (tired!) Blake, and getting his breakfast, ironing a shirt for Eric, and starting his car. My Wondervision sees a nap in my future.

5 comments:

Fenrisar said...

See Here or Here

Casdok said...

Impressed!!

FXSmom said...

holy cow...u even go him bathed

Mark said...

Way to GO kristie!
Hope you sleep well tonight!

Christopher said...

Wonderwomen Powers Activated! ! ! !

That is incredible!! I can hardly get myself ready in 30 minutes. And you didn't drink a "RockStar" energy drink or a whole pot of coffee either!