CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

Ok, so if feet gross you out, don't look at this picture:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

See that there bruise? I did it on Saturday night. We were getting ready to go to a dance, and I was fixing my hair in the bathroom. Blake came in to use the potty (ha ha). In reality, he was playing with the potty seat. He apparently left it on the floor behind me, because I stepped back and stepped on the potty seat. Man it hurt! I almost cried. And fell down. Good thing we have such a tiny bathroom, because I sort of bounced off the wall. I was whining to Eric, who was in the shower at the time. I opened the shower door and held my foot in the air for his inspection and sympathy. He said, "I don't see anything except that dirt spot." I said, "That's not dirt! It's a bruise!" You know it's going to be bad when it bruises immediately. It has a lump in it, and it hurts still! I know I am whining, but really, if you can't whine on your own blog, where can you whine?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't see it :(

Mark said...

Kriste,
Sorry about your fall.
Try using Hydrocortisone Ointment.
ASaP, Ointment works the best.
Believe me I know a little about falling & Buises.
If you know what I mean!

She calls me Momma said...

Ouch! Were you able to dance on it?

Kristiem10 said...

Yes, but it hurt. Thankfully it is on the arch where I don't have weight on it.