CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Doesn't this look yummy?


My friend Roxanne gave me this cute little "Perfect Cupcake" set, including a silicone muffin pan, a spatula, and a recipe book. Last night I made some cupcakes called "Pound Cupcakes with Lemon Glaze". It was not laziness that caused me to skip the lemon glaze, but the new jar of lemon curd I had bought and was waiting to use. Yum. If you've never had lemon curd, you really must go out and get some. Really. I mean right now. I was too hoggish to remember to take a pic. So today, I decided to change it up a bit when Eric brought home strawberries from the store. It is pretty this way, but I admit I like the lemon curd better.

1 comments:

Paula said...

Ooh! That looks yummy!!!!!
I like lemon curd too!
A scone with lemon curd and Yorkshire cream is delightful. If you have not tried that you must!