CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

It knows my name

My bed, that is. It calls, "Kristie, come back to me!" And I obey. Don't you love how nice it feels to sneak back into bed for a couple minutes in the morning? I got breakfast for my boys, they were watching cartoons, and I decided to snuggle back into bed. I love when there is still a warm spot. I will think about my day, pray and ask for God's guidance, and patience, something I lack on many days, and just spend a little time thanking God for all the lovely things in my life.

It seems that my kids know exactly the moment my eyes drift shut, though. Because after a couple minutes, they'll come in and say, "Mommy, what you doin'?" or even worse, "I pooped!" Then I'll roll out of bed and get on with the day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! those are incredible moments...the sneaking back in bad not the poop...lol