CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Seizure H-E-double hockey sticks

Drew has started having seizures again. Ugh. We are wondering if it is at all allergy-related. He had two yesterday, and one already this morning. It seems that anxiety triggers one and they usually last about a half hour. I am making myself sick with anxiety about another one happening. Just like waiting for the screaming, drooling, vomiting to occur at any moment. It is crazy. It really is starting to scare Blake, too. He comes up to me wanting to be held, which I try to do, but it is difficult with Drew needing my attention. Drew is not on any seizure medicine, as last time, it seemed to increase his anxiety majorly, and made him lose control of his bladder. The reason we are wondering if they are allergy-related is that they started last May and lasted for two months or so. When his allergies are bad. And they started up again recently. If you could pray for Drew, I'd appreciate it.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I'll keep Drew in my prayers :)

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be thinking of you guys, I hope this passes quickly.

theotherlion said...

we will keep drew and your entire family in our prayers. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

That so SUCKS!!!! Isnt life fun. I pray this passes quickly. Prayers always! Jodie

shoeaddict said...

I'm so sorry to read this. I hope you get results soon.

Anonymous said...

Sissy, can you call Dr. B-K in Chicago to see if he can be on allergy meds to help him through allergy season? Just a thought--maybe it would help control the seizures? I hate it when Drewy has to have them, I know it scares not only Blakey, but I'm sure Drewy as well. Not to mention his sweet mama! Love you-Kelly

John Evans said...

We will pray for Drew.