CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Vacation Bible School Friend

Blake has been going to VBS this week. He has a young lady who has taken charge of him. Her name is Jalee, and she is wonderful. She fell in love with him last year, and was happy to see him again this year. My sister is the Director of Administrative Servicesat the church (sounds important, eh?) and I made her take a picture of them together for me. I was nervous about leaving him at VBS last year, but he latched right onto Jalee and he was quite happy about it. So, this year, when I spotted her, she came right up to Blake and took him from me. This morning, Blake said "Go to church?" I said, "You want to see Jalee?" He got the biggest smile on his face and said, "Okay!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

Ash

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

fragilemom said...

That's great when they can find someone that they really connect with....it's even a greater feeling to having someone thoroughly and genuinely love your child!!!! Great stuff.