CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Date Night

Last night, Eric and I went out to dinner with three other couples. Our niece Jessica watched the boys for us. We met up with the other couples at Sake' a Japanese Steakhouse. Half of us had been to a Japanese steakhouse, and the other half had not. We placed our orders and soon the chef came out. He made a big flame on the grill and put on quite a show.
I think everyone really liked the food. Even my picky sister Kelly ate her filet mignon and fried rice. My brother in law Tony tried lobster for the first time. It was fun. After dinner, we went to Sam's Club and walked around. I know, not really a typical 'date night' event, but it was an hour away and the closest Sam's Club we have. After that, we went to Cold Stone Creamery. Yum! There was quite a line. But it was worth the wait. I got a Peanut Butter cup perfection. I swapped out the chocolate ice cream for peanut butter ice cream, though. It was perfection. We visited while we ate our ice cream. Then we went home. It was a pleasant evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun, date night with adults and no kids!

Glad you had a good time.
Peggy E.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a wonderful date-night. I love those cook at table resturants, it has been years since I have been to one...