CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just say "Father Steve"


My nephew Kyle is going to church with us today. He is very excited. I told him I was going to take his picture, and I told him to say "cheese" And he said, "Father Steve!"

Eric is taking Kyle on a bike ride today after church. They have a Family Fun bike ride, and well, Kyle really loves to ride his bike. And neither of our boys can ride a bike, so Eric called and asked my sister if Kyle could come.

Kyle is watching Eric shave right now, and Eric let him put shaving cream on his own face. I got him one of our Pampered Chef pan scrapers out, and he used it to "shave" off the shaving cream. When he finished, I heard Eric say, "There! Clean shaven." and Kyle said, "Aww, thanks man!" Talking with Uncle Eric while he gets ready

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle is looking very grown up. I am sure he had a fun day with Uncle Eric! Have a nice day!