CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

More School Pictures

I have been getting pictures sent home from school, so I thought I'd share them on my blog.
His teacher said today that he loves gym class (he did last year, too) and laughed and ran the whole time and got very sweaty. lol. I can just imagine.

I am well-pleased with both boys and their attitude about going to school. Drew is happy about going to school this year, and whenever I mention going to school to Blake, he nods his head and says, "Ah-kay, Mommy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gym class has always been Jeremy's (5 FX) favorite class. He is in a self contained class room for most of the day but does go to PE with the Kindergarten class. Glad to hear school is going well.

Umma said...

Cute! I wish we received pictures. Monkey's teacher does periodic "Stay and Plays" and will set up a slideshow of the images but that's the only time we get to see what they do in the classroom.