CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Something I want to share with you

You may remember from back in April, thanks to Patsy Clairmont, I had the chance to go to a Women of Faith conference in Columbus. I brought my friend Bekki with me. Here's a link to the post about it: Women of Faith

Anyway, she told an awesome story about her friend Carol, who has breast cancer and how God personally touched her. I was reading Patsy's WEBSITE today, and read that her friend isn't doing so well. She is asking for prayers for Carol. I also wanted to share the story she told at the conference.



Have you ever been in a tough situation? I have been in a few. Nothing compared to battling with cancer. But I can relate to crying out to God, "Please! I don't have any idea what to do about this! Help!" The story Patsy told touched my heart, and made me realize that God know what our needs are, even when we don't. What a God he is.

0 comments: