CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pooped!


Blake had his Fall Festival at school yesterday, and he was sleeping on the bus when he got home. I brought him in the house, and plopped him on the sofa, and he went right back to sleep. Apparently Fall Festival was exhausting for him. They did a scavenger hunt and he brought home a bag with a pinecone, a twig, acorn, buckeye and other fun stuff. And he got to pick out a pumpkin. After he woke up, he picked it up and said, "Here, catch!" to me. Luckily, I stopped him before he threw it at me and we had pumpkin slush on the floor.

3 comments:

theotherlion said...

Can I cuddle him?

Kristiem10 said...

lol, sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww...he is so cute laying there all tuckered out. Matty has resembled that many times after those busy school functions.