CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh boy!

We keep Blake's Pull Ups on the top shelf of his closet in his bedroom. They used to go on his dresser, but he'd take them all out of the package and tear them open. The other day, he took off his Pull Up and went into his room. He came out with a clean Pull Up on. Knowing they were on the top shelf, Eric and I wondered where he found it. Must have been a stray one he found. But, nope. The next day, I caught him standing on two copier paper boxes in his closet, hanging onto the coats on hangers in his closet, and reaching for a Pull Up with one hand.

Of course, I scolded him and told him to get down. Today, I was making cake balls (that's another recipe post) and I heard a loud crash. I ran to investigate, and this is what I found:


He was sitting on the floor, and said, "I'm okay!" when he saw me. He pulled the whole rod off the wall! Thank goodness he was okay. It only took a few minutes to put back in order, but sheesh! there is never a dull moment with this kid.

Everything back in place:


Toilet training begins in full force in eleven days.

0 comments: