CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Things Drew has said in the past ten minutes

"I need to go to bed, Mommy. I am tired. Very tired, Mommy. I'm tired Mommy, I'm tired please, let's go to bed for twenty hours, right? I take a nap. I want a nap! I need to nap. Wanna take a nap, Mommy? I go in your bed now, ok?" Sqwawk screech, etc.

"I see Grandma today, right? The red car. Say it, Mommy, the red car" *I say it* "No Mommy, the RED car! I go see Grandma and Grandpa. You go to the doctor. Right? You are hurt? Go see the doctor, right? In twenty minutes. I go to McDonalds in the RED car!"

"Come on down. You come on down. And me and you! Come on down! Now! Come on dow-own. Can you come on down?"

3 comments:

Jen said...

That reminds me of Matt...he can be such a chatter box!

Anonymous said...

Drew has so many thing to say
Jessica

fragilemom said...

Lots to say!