CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Back from roadtripping

Man, that was a lot of hours on the road! I met up with my friend Bekki on Saturday morning at 5:00. I think we got there about 12:30 or so. We met up with some of her friends from the "Church Choir", the fan club of Eric Church. There were nine of us total, and we rented a taxi to take us to the concert. We got there about two hours early and stood in line outside the building. They opened the doors and we were let in. We got right up front, so that was fun. But what wasn't fun was there were two girls behind me who wanted to shove past me and they were exceedingly rude. I had words with one of them when she accused me of moving eight inches to the right. Whatever. When the band actually started, they were great! I am now a fan. Not of "Church Choir" caliber, but a fan nonetheless.





Bekki outside The Blue Note where the concert was held.

We got home last night around 7:30 or so. Fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun.
Jessica

fragilemom said...

Looks like you had a good time. BTW, what is that she is putting in her mouth?

Kristiem10 said...

A Jello shot. :)

Bekki said...

It was an oyster! :)