CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Stuff

So, Drew is doing well with being in school so far. Two green cards in two days!

Blake and I have been having together time, and that's been pretty nice. We went to the library and Blake got to take his time playing with their train table. We stopped at Alco, and I let Blake walk around the toy department looking at(and playing with) toys. We've played outside, set up our Leap Frog Phonics train, and played Sequence together.

Tomorrow I have to go to work for a training session. Blake's aide is actually coming to our house to babysit for him while I am gone. I'll be leaving them for about an hour for my training. They'll have a good chance to get to know each other.

Then, waaayy early Saturday morning, I am meeting up with my BFF for a road trip to Columbia, MO. She is celebrating her 30th birthday, and we're going to a concert of her favorite music group, The Eric Church Band. We're coming home on Sunday, so I am sure we'll be making several Tim Horton stops along the way for coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Drew is going well in school. I hope you have a good time this weekend. Talk to you when you get back.
Jessica

theotherlion said...

I'm glad things are going well. Have fun!