CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look who's a second grader!


No Pictures, Mom!

Getting into Mrs. H's car ALL BY HIMSELF! Yay! Last year I had to force him to get into the car and he would fight me every step of the way. He put his own seatbelt on and everything. I hope this is an indicator of how the rest of the year will go. :)
"Going to school!" is what he said in this one.
I hope he has a good day. If you think of him, say a prayer it goes well? Thanks!

4 comments:

Jana Nickle said...

WOW! What a big boy! Handsome too! I sure will pray for him to have a great day!

fragilemom said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Unknown said...

Yay Drew! I hope he has a good day today, and I will say a prayer form him

Anonymous said...

Good job Drew I will pray that you have a great day at school.
Jessica