CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can you sprain your butt?

Because I may have done it. I was trying to give Drew his medicine this morning and he wasn't into that idea at all. He was fighting me like crazy and somehow in the fray, I think I pulled my gluteus maximus muscle. lol. Who does that?! Me.

The other night I went to my sister's house and propped up on their couch was a construction paper girl. I thought maybe it was one of those "Flat Stanley" projects teachers like to do, but when I asked about it, Kelly said that her daughter Danielle made it for her and that she (Kelly) had put her there the night before to watch Olympics with her. Ok, I admit I was starting to think my sister had gone cuckoo. Maybe she is. lol. Anyway, I was praising Danielle's artistic talents when she came in with something behind her back. She had made a construction paper girl for me, too! So, now I have her on my fridge so she can watch me cook. Maybe Kelly's not the on cuckoo one in the family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Danielle that she did a great job on the picture that she drew.
Jessica