CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pretty sure

This morning, Drew was awake at 5:30. I said, "Drew, it's too early to get up." To which he replied, "Are you sure?" lol. I said yes, that I was sure and he should get back in bed. He looked at the floor a little confused and said, "Wait. What? Oh! Get back in bed. Got it!" And he did, for about five minutes. Then he was up again wanting to watch Zoboomafoo. Of course I relented, trying to keep him quiet so Blake would stay sleeping. And it worked for one episode of Zoboomafoo. We have another snow day here. That's three in a row. Snow is still falling and we're supposed to get 40 mph winds, which will cause drifting. Yuck. Have I mentioned that I hate winter?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you would be happy that you didn't have to work.
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I love the boys new picture!