CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Randomness

I have been on a homemade pudding kick. I just made some, actually.

You take 3.5 tablespoons cornstarch, 2/3 cup of brown sugar (or white sugar), 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 2.5 cups of milk. Stir it up in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When it starts to bubble, remove from heat and mix in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and one tablespoon of butter. Voila! I have also mixed in about a half cup of peanut butter at the end. So good!

I used the self-cleaning feature on my oven because I was tired of hearing Eric complain that the oven stunk every time I used it. Hello! Have you ever smelled how bad the self-cleaning thing is?! Whoa. I must have done it during the summer last time when I could open the windows. I was afraid we were going to die of the fumes. lol. We opened two windows for a few minutes. Now that badboy is clean!

I am watching the womens' halfpipe snowboarding on the Olympics. It is amazing that people can actually make themselves fly through the air like that.

I am going to Columbus on Saturday. My friend Bekki's husband gave her a gift certificate for her and me to get massages! How cool is that? We're also going shopping, possibly to my favorite Japanese restaurant and to a concert that night. We're staying overnight, too. Now I just have to hope it doesn't snow tons before then. It's not supposed to, so it should be ok.

Oh, and as my friend Alison asked, how did curling get to be an Olympic sport?

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

I've never made homemade pudding before. I bet my husband would love the peanutbutter being added at the end....he'll put peanut butter on anything!

Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip don't party to much haha
Jessica