CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Blake Funny

Tonight, Eric decided to clean out the dryer hose. He had been working in the laundry room for a little while, then went into the crawlspace to work from below. I was holding the hose from the opening in the floor behind the dryer when Blake came in. "Where's Daddy?" he asked. I said, "He's down there," pointing to the hole in the floor. He looked surprised, but didn't say much at first. I got up and left for a minute and when I came back I found him standing over the hole saying, "Are you alright, Daddy?! You hurt?" It was so adorable. He must have thought Daddy fell through the dryer hose.

2 comments:

theotherlion said...

Our guys will never stop amusing me. So literal.

Jessica said...

so cute