CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daddy's TV!

Monday night, Drew was watching Doodlebops in the toyroom. He yelled, "Mom, help! It's stuck." So I went to see if the DVD had a scratch and had stopped. When I saw the television, I was suprised to see that all the colors were messed up. It's an old tube tv, and apparently the red color went out, because everything was blue and green. I messed around with the controls, but nothing worked.

So last night we went and got a new television. We got a flat screen television. Yay, we're in the 21st century! lol. Amazing how such a skinny tv can cost so much. Anyway, we put our old 27 inch (?) television in the toyroom after the kids went to bed. When Drew came into the room this morning, he said, "Look! It's Daddy's TV." So everyone's happy, I guess. Next thing, Drew will want him to lay on the couch in the toyroom so he can watch "Daddy's TV".

Drew has two more days of school, Blake has three, and I have four. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We are still in the 20th century as all our TV's are the old style also. No sense replacing them until they go bad.

theotherlion said...

My parents' tv did that once, too. It was after Punkin pulled it off the entertainment center.

Kristiem10 said...

Oh dear.