CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Afternoon Randomness

Did you ever walk around your house in despair that the kids totally trashed it while you were in the shower? And said kids still need baths? And you don't know what to wear tonight to the graduation party you have to go to? And the clothes you do pick will likely need ironed? And so will the kids' clothes? And your husband will be home in an hour? I guess I've come up with a solution for that problem. Blog about it. Er, maybe not. All those things are still true and I have done nothing about them. Hmm.

At least I did take a second to put Wiggly World on the DVD player for Drew. He's now engrossed in that. And Blake seems to be occupied with his Thomas the train set. I think I'm ready to tackle the forty-eleven things I need to get done. Thanks for reading. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. Wrinkled clothes. Messy House. And an event...oh yes, been there! You are NOT alone :) I'm sure it worked out and you looked beautiful!

Peggy E.

Lisa said...

I thought those problems were exclusive to my house? Glad to hear someone else has the same problems. Well...not glad but releived maybe? I also get a kick out of the "forty-eleven."