CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stuff

Eric and his dad went fishing today.  It is not the prettiest day out, but the temps are reasonable.  He will undoubtedly not be home until 10:30 or eleven tonight.  They go to a lake which is about two hours away.  They only left at 2:00  and the day always ends with a dinner out together.  While it is boring at home by myself with the kids, I am glad they get to spend time together doing something they enjoy. 

This afternoon I decided to try making pressure cooker rice pudding.  I looked online for a good recipe.  While searching, I came across a kitchen gadget I want. 


It's an electric pressure cooker!  How neat!  Now, I am not afraid to use my stovetop pressure cooker, but this one is pretty neat.  You set the timer and how many pounds of pressure you want and voila!  How easy?!  It costs about a hundred dollars, so I probably won't be buying it anytime soon, but still, I will keep this in the back of my mind.

I have been watching HGTV all day.  I really need to stop that.  I get ideas in my head.  I watched an episode of The Unsellables which made me get off my duff and scrub down my cabinets and my kitchen floors.  So, I guess it's not all bad.  Now if I could just afford the fun stuff! 

Now I am off to sample my rice pudding.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Too bad that is cost a hundred I had an idea that you could put that on your christmas list.