CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 13, 2010

No School!

We started off on a two hour delay this morning.  I was prepping Drew by telling him that he was going to school, but it would be later than normal.  He said, "I not going to school."  I told him that he was going to school.

Well, lo and behold, we got a One Call Now message from the superintendent saying that school was canceled.

I said:  Drew, guess what?  School is closed!
Drew:  What?!  No school?!
Me:  Nope, it got canceled.
Drew:  Are you kidding me?
Me: No I am not kidding you.
Drew: Sweet!

Blake was listening to this whole exchange and said, "Drew, high five!"  (they did)
I guess they have had their first typical reaction to school being closed for weather.  Sweet, indeed.

1 comments:

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

oh cute! I was all set for you to say how upset they were about the change.....