CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

One of Drew's Favorites

There's my boy.  See the television in the background?  It's playing one of his favorite movies--Pinocchio.  It's the one from the '90s with Johnathan Taylor Thomas.  Anyway, Santa brought the boys some marionettes for Christmas.  And Drew always needs a prop to play with while he watches his movies, so he really likes the marionettes.  Only they are constantly getting tangled up.  So I don't love them myself.  Here they are, after just being detangled for the millionth time:
I have to admit that it works better than when they had me rigging up Woody with strings and pencils to make him into a marionette.  Doesn't that cowboy puppet kind of remind you of Woody?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

What a neat gift! I'll bet that you untangle a lot of strings!