CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 7, 2011

A good start to the week

So, we finally get to go back to work/school!  We are on a two-hour delay, which will break my boys in easier to school.  I expect Drew to have some difficulty with getting back into gear.  But, since they leave school at 2:30 every day, they only have 4.5 hours to hang in there.  So that is good.

I am glad to be getting back to work, too.  So tired of being stuck at home.  At least in the summertime we can go places and do things.

I listened to a great sermon this morning by Jon Courson.  I had gotten out of the habit of listening to his sermons since I have to stay at the computer to listen to them.  Anyway, the one I listened to was great and was a rejuvenating thing for my faith.  A kick in the pants if you will.  Here's a link if you're interested.  HERE  It is the one on John 14. 

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day!  I know I will.

0 comments: