CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Homemade Bubbles




I am babysitting for Kyle and Danielle this week.  I decided that today we were going to make bubbles.  They turned out great and were really sturdy, not popping too fast.

Here's the recipe I used:

1.5 quarts water
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 cup dishwashing liquid
Mix water and corn syrup.  Carefully add dishwashing liquid, stirring gently.  Bubble juice keeps for up to two weeks. 

I made ours up in a Tupperware 2 qt. pitcher.  That made it easier to fill the bubble guns and dishes.  It is an airtight container, so I can just keep it in the garage until the bubble juice is all gone.  The kids had a great time with it.

1 comments:

fragilemom said...

Oh our kids love bubbles. I'm gonna try this one. I also like the sidewalk chalk paint idea. Way to come up with summer ideas. What's that word you mentioned?....rain? what's that? :)