CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Water fun

 

Eric pumped up the pool that our niece Ashley gave Blake for his birthday last year.  I am babysitting for Kyle and Danielle this week and I promised them if the weather was warm enough we'd play in the water today.  Here's a video I made of them first getting in the pool.  Drew flat out refused to come outside.
Pizza Hut pizza and breadsticks for lunch


Excited!
Arrrrggghh, Pirate!

Blake running close, but not too close to the sprinkler

Danielle runs right through

See?

4 comments:

Faydra said...

what a super cute pool! where is it from?

Kristiem10 said...

It was a gift from our niece, Faydra, but I believe it was purchased at Kroger grocery. :)I saw that Kohls carried the same brand of outdoor water toys and things. I didn't look too closely at it, but you might want to check there if you don't have a Kroger near you.

theotherlion said...

Look at that smile! That's awesome.

fragilemom said...

"If the weather is warm enough"?????? You obviously do not live in the same state we do! I would love to be able to say that right now.

Looks like they were glad it got warm enough!