CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2013

A fun app

My kids are constantly playing with their iPads.  I downloaded a Talking Tom app for Blake a few weeks ago and he really liked it.  Of course, this resulted in him asking for a new talking app every day since.  We have several different ones.  Blake usually says the same thing to his talking cat.  "It's Fred!"  Yeah, like as in "Fred: The Movie" Fred.  Annoying, but Blake loves it. 

Drew just discovered the Talking Tom app and he has been talking to it so much!  He has been talking to him about what he did at school, and the cat repeats it back.  He thinks it is fun, and I find it pretty amusing to listen to him.  Plus, I learn what he did at school! 



2 comments:

fragilemom said...

Olo, I'll have to look for that app. Thanks.

fragilemom said...

Oops, I meant Ooooo