CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Woody is home!

Woody and Buzz Lightyear have been missing from our home for two weeks or more.  We've looked everywhere!  I mean everywhere.  Today, I said to Eric, "Don't you wonder where Woody and Buzz actually are?"  He asked if I had checked the toybox on the back porch.  That's where we keep our outdoor toys.  I told him I was sure I had.  He went out and lo and behold! he found them!  Blake was outside, so Eric called to him and held Woody and Buzz out for him.  Blake was so happy!



Giving Woody a kiss

Wondering how he can ride his bike while holding Woody and Buzz


Woo-hoo!


Now, I know I checked that toybox.  Maybe they went on an adventure like they did in the first Toy Story movie.  Hmmm...

0 comments: